Thursday, December 17, 2009

Bunco!!


We had our second annual Bunco Christmas Party last week. I've been in this fabulous Bunco group for two years now and I LOVE IT!! It is so much fun hanging out with these awesome ladies. I am so lucky to have such great friends and to be surrounded by such amazing women. We play Bunco once a month and I totally look forward to it every month. There are very few things that can make me miss Bunco. (Having a baby was one of them. Besides that, birthdays and sickness are the only things I think I've missed it for.) Its such a good time for me to have kid-less, girl time. Brandon's so awesome to support me in going and to take such good care of our kidos while I'm gone. Love you babe! Thanks for all of the good times Bunco friends! I look forward to another year of great Bunco times!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rainee said...

I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. Sounds like an interesting event. :)