Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I'm in love with my dentist!

I realized the other day, that I had never mentioned on my blog anything about Brandon's Dental Practice. So here's a shameless plug... it is our livelyhood afterall right? :) Besides, Brandon's extremely casual about telling people about himself or his work. He's just too modest and doesn't like the attention, and doesn't like soliciting, especially to church friends. So I'll do it. :) He's such an incredible dentist. He's patient, and so gentle. He's kind, friendly, and totally honest. You can totally trust him to be honest with you about what you need, and you can completely trust him to do what is best for you and your teeth. I may be biased, but his patients aren't and they all love him.

Here's the phone number for the practice, and I've added it on the side of my blog for future reference.

Summer Hills Family Dental
Dr. Brandon Dever, DDS
(916) 723-3368

So there you go. Shameless plug about my fabulous dentist, I'm madly in love with. :)

2 comments:

Adam, Hilly, Wes and Meg said...

When we get money, or insurance, I will be the first on his doorstep! :)

MGSKeller said...

Have to agree. He is my dentist too. I have an appointment in two weeks. I even left my dentist I LOVED for him. . . heh.