Monday, December 7, 2009

How I spent my morning…

What does 18 + 15 =?

IMG_7547b

IMG_7548b

IMG_7552

Grapes

All of this by one 18 month old boy, and 15 minutes.

Ahh well…

Add a little of this… (or a LOT actually)

IMG_7558

Another 30 minutes and a TON of elbow grease, and FINALLY….

You get this:

IMG_7560

Ahhhhh….

But, alas, who could be mad at this face?

IMG_7557

Nah… I don’t have time for that.  I have too much lovin’ on it to do. 

I do adore being a mom.

And I adore you McKay.  It is going to be a wild ride…

9 comments:

Liz said...

Wow - what a morning! You have such a great attitude - I'd probably be bald from pulling all my hair out.

Herlehy Family said...

Sounds like a busy morning and one busy little boy!

THE TAYLORS said...

Ha!! That is so cute! Have fun with it :)

R @ Rebecca's Roundup said...

TOO funny. He is so cute.

Loralyn said...

and its only just begun... but oh what a precious face and the begining of many wonderful memories. Just let me know when you need me to teach you how to pull, unplug and replace a toilet because your entire jewlery box contents went down it... :)

MGSKeller said...

Totally adoreable. You are such an amazingly patient mother.

Rainee said...

lol love it!

TheFamousStacie said...

Yes, I'm LDS!
btw - toothpaste will get that permanent marker off

I promise my nursery sneaking is with good intent! I'm called to be Sunday school teacher and my hubby's on-call in ICU for the next 5 Sundays. They won't budge though. It's a "letter of the law" type nursery :~
OH well!

Melissa said...

Sounds familiar..messes and cleaning!