Tuesday, April 14, 2009

McKay, Month by Month

Each month during their first year (and each year after that), I take a picture of my kids with a particular stuffed animal to show their growth. I've loved doing it, and I love having these precious pictures. I supposed I should probably wait to post this until his one year birthday, but then again, I guess I should just have been posting them all along. I'll just have to post it again in a month!

One Day


One Month

Two Months

Three Months

Four Months

Five Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Eight Months

Nine Months

Ten Months

Eleven Months

8 comments:

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

What a cute idea - and a cute kid!

Herlehy Family said...

That is a great idea...I love the photos!

Rainee said...

That's an awesome idea.

Ams4Ever said...

A great Idea!! Super cute kid!! is he walking now? how exciting.

Lori and Brian Faulconer said...

Great idea! (but what's with the monkey?)

♥Shelley said...

I did this with Ben and it was really fun to see all the pictures together. By the way, I also loved your ode to sucky post, too cute.

Crystal Dever said...

Thanks everyone! I got the idea from a class I took that Becky Higgins did while we were in Cleveland. I do it with Haylee too and it's been so much fun. I'll post hers soon since she just had her birthday. I also wanted to explain the monkey... I've never missed a picture, taking the kids' dang bears everywhere... the pictures have been taken in hotels, different states, my dad's house, etc. so I didn't miss one. Well, that month (with the monkey) we were in Utah, and I forgot the bear!!! I couldn't believe it. The first one in three years I'd missed! So I bought a monkey of similar size at a thrift store and used it as a substitute. Sad day. :)

Cadle Clan said...

Good idea!