Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Haylee!

My little girl is THREE today! I can't believe it. It has been an awesome, amazing year with her. I adore her so much. She is such a special little girl and I am so grateful to have her in my life. She teaches me so much every day and I am so grateful for her example, love, compassion, tenderness, spirit, forgiveness and patience. I am a lucky mamma. Here are some highlights from this year, starting with her second birthday last year, and ending with the last picture of her two years old, last night.










I love you Haylee girl! Thank you so much for being in my life. I love you more than you'll ever know.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

She is very cute! You're a great mom.

Rainee said...

Awwww, what a sweet blog. Thanks for sharing. Wish I could meet her!

MariePhotographie said...

She looks like such a sweetheart, and so much like you to me!

Happy Birthday, Haylee!

Ams4Ever said...

She is so cute!! She is another year older wow how time flies...Happy Birthday to Haylee!!