Sunday, February 22, 2009

Snowday

We went to the snow a couple weeks ago and had a fantastic time. We went with Haylee and McKay's Grandma and Grandpa (My Dad and Lora). I got some great shots of my kids and had fun taking them. It helps to have such adorable subjects. ;)

This is my favorite:

Hands up!





I LOVE this picture.

Grandma, encouraging the throwing of snowballs....

Snowball fight with Mamma... Haylee thought it was sooo hillarious and had so much fun. She was so adorable.

I didn't want to bore you all with too many pictures, but if you want to see the rest, you can here.

6 comments:

Cadle Clan said...

so cute! looks like they had fun in the snow!

Ams4Ever said...

They look like they had fun in the Snow :)!! Cute pictures.

Herlehy Family said...

Looks like they had a great time!

OLIVIA said...

Hi Devers!
What a fun family day! Thanks for the dental recommendation, and guess what? Now that I see your pictures I realize that we have met! It was at the Ward Christmas Breakfast-we sat at the same table together. I look forward to keeping up with your family happenings!

Olivia

Liz said...

That looks like a lot of fun. You have such a beautiful family - what cuties.

Meredith said...

Wow, it looks like you guys had so much fun! I'm jealous. What can a pregnant lady do these days!?? Oh yeah, visit with loving friends :)