Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dinner for me!

Haylee came downstairs today and told me to "come eat!" So I followed her upstairs and on the way she says something about "all cleaned up" and I was hoping she meant her room, since it looked like a tornado had hit it earlier. Alas, she didn't mean that, but what did come in to was much more precious. She had set up her little table with three plates of food (play food) and cups for us to have dinner with. She pulled my chair out for me and said "you sit here. I push your chair in." Sooo cute! We started eating and she says "tell me when you want some more okay?" And when we eating, she was going to give me a piece of bread and says "I take the crust off," and started pulling at the edges of the pretend bread pretending to take the crust off. She amazes me at her creativity, observations and smart-ness. Later on, she made us hot chocolate and used her little play wisk to stir it. I have no pictures to show for the story, because I didnt want to ruin the moment by leaving to get my camera, but it was totally adorable, let me just assure you.

3 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

She is such a sweet little girl...you are very blessed!

Ward said...

So fun to hear about your cute little girl. You are a wonderful mom! Love Anne

Rainee said...

AWww she sounds like a complete angel. Thanks for sharing.