Monday, November 24, 2008

A Little Catch-Up

These were taken awhile ago, but they are so cute so I had to share. We went to the Children's Museum in San Jose and had a fantastic time. Here are a couple shots of Haylee painting and an adorable one of my kids at storytime.



Aren't they sweet? Haylee is so sweet with McKay. She adores him. She always wants him to sit by her (or, according to her, McKay wants to sit by her) in the car and always wants to hold his hand. She's holding his arm in this picture as well.

They also had face painting there, for you to do yourself. I painted a couple shapes on Haylee's cheeks and she loved it! I just loved her facial expressions in these pictures. Make sure you click on them so you can see her expressions bigger. She's such an adorable child.


Hopefully I'll be able to post more tomorrow... there's a lot to do still!

2 comments:

Rainee said...

Awwww how cute!

MariePhotographie said...

Very sweet! Haylee looks like such a big girl!