Saturday, November 1, 2008

Yes on 8 Rally

The kids and I went to a rally at the capital a couple of days ago for Prop 8. It was a neat experience and I was glad to be a part of it. I've been really excited to be a part of this whole process. Its neat to believe strongly about something and to stand up for it and take action. I'm glad we have the freedom to speak out for what we believe in - at least mostly. (I say mostly because our 'Yes on 8' sign has been stolen three times already. But that's a story for another day.)







3 comments:

Cadle Clan said...

That's great that you guys went. I love seeing everyone out in mass!

Sarajane said...

Hi, its Sarajane from Cleveland. I saw your blog link on Anne's page. It is so fun to 'see' your cute family. Hope you guys are well.

Lori and Brian Faulconer said...

I wish we could have gone! Looks like it was a neat experience, something you would hope your kids remember.