Thursday, December 4, 2008

Pumpkin Patch (I know I should be saying 'Happy Holidays...')

Okay, I know it's waaaaaay past pumpkin patch time, but I can't seem to find the time to update this thing often enough. Sorry about that. But I LOVE pumpkin patch pictures, so I had to post them.










Here's the family shot from our second attempt at going to the pumpkin patch:

These are from our first attempt at going to the pumpkin patch. We got there when they were closing so we didnt get a pumpkin, but I did get a couple pictures (even without my good camera):

7 comments:

Cadle Clan said...

They kids are so cute! Love the pictures!

Rainee said...

They look adorable!! I see you copied the same blog background as mine!! :P

Jen said...

I love the pictures of McKay - so cure in the little outfit!

sanpinney said...

I LOVE the picture of McKay surrounded by all the pumpkins. I had a vision of doing that with Conner, but could not find a single cluster of pumpkins all together like that!! What pumpkin patch did you go to?

Lori and Brian Faulconer said...

I love how McKay is eating Hailey in that one picture. I have that same background also, must be popular!

Lott Family of 5 said...

I cannot believe how big McKay is getting already! I love how he is kissing the pumpkin!
Hope you guys are all doing well!

Laurie said...

Your blog, your rules...post what you want when you want with no excuses! I love pumpkin patch pictures too. I think the light is magic there.

Adorable kids! They are such clones of you two!