Friday, October 30, 2009

Picasa

Wow... So easy to blog! Another cool program that I definately want to get to know better.... Picasa. If you haven't checked this out, try it out. As I was looking through my pictures (I have my computer set to preview pictures in Picasa previews), I just right clicked this picture, chose 'blog this' and up it popped in a window ready to blog. Very cool. I've made a cool colage in Picasa, and I know there's a TON more to do with it I haven't discovered yet. Too fun!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Adam, Hilly, Wes and Meg said...

I like picasa. I use it for my clients proofs. It's the only free program that I've had good reliability with.

Jen said...

I LOVE Picasa. It is great for organizing, blogging, etc. You can post pictures to a web site to share, etc. Have Fun!