Thursday, October 22, 2009

More Blogging, Here I Come!!!

Okay, so I am so totally excited right now!  If you haven’t discovered it, you need to check out Windows Live Writer.  If you’ve been using it, or anything similar, you’re probably laughing that I’m just now discovering this, but NO ONE TOLD ME ABOUT IT!!  So I’m telling you… Over a year I’ve been blogging the slow and frustrating way… I had no idea there was a better way!  This program is like a document editing program, where you can insert pictures a thousand times easier, move them around, resize them, edit them, whatever.  Plus there’s a million more things to do with it.  Pictures is (obviously) what I’m most excited about though.  It’s taken me HOURS to post pictures on my blog.  No more!!  Yippie!  I am a very happy person right now.

Reactions?  Have you used it?  Are you using something else?  Better?  Let me know!  Please!

 SMILECLP

1 comment:

Wendy said...

cool. I've never heard about it either. I am a bit chicken on downloading and trying new programs. Let me know how it goes.