Tuesday, May 5, 2009

More Haylee Birthday fun

Haylee got to open a few more gifts a couple days after her birthday, and they were so special I wanted to share them too...
Reading her card with Daddy


Papa and Granna gave her her very own REAL camera! Soo cool! She loves it! She loves to take pictures like Mamma so she has so much fun with this. I'll have to post some of her pictures sometime.
I love the joy she has... such beautiful sparkling eyes. Her daddy's eyes. I call them 'sunshine eyes.'
Sparkles on her hands (the wrapping paper was glittery.)


She got an adorable baby doll high chair from Nana and Poppy. She loves her baby dolls, and doing things like Mamma, so this was a perfect gift for her.
She was so sweet and loves it completely.

4 comments:

Rainee said...

That is so adorable! :) She's a little spoiled thing. :) lol reminds me of me when I was little. I was so darn spoiled!

Lori and Brian Faulconer said...

She looks so much like you! A little mini- Crystal!

Laurie said...

Happy Birthday Haylee! She looks so adorable!

Ward said...

Those pictures really capture her excitement. It will be so fun for her to follow you around with a camera. So sweet. Anne