Friday, May 29, 2009

McKay's Birthday Party

kay... Facebook just totally simplified my life. Did you know you can post a link to an album that anyone can view? I've been struggling with how to post pictures on our blog and on fb (facebook), and where to post pictures so that people didn't have to be bored with 50 from one event on my blog, but people could see them if they wanted elsewhere... I tried photobucket, but it was another step I didn't have time to do... yadda, yadda, yadda.... so now, I can just post to fb, post a few highlights to our blog, and post the link and if you want to see them all, you certanly can! I'm very excited. So... here's the link to the album if you want to see lots of pictures: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=115257&l=35cbf529f6&id=675650759

We had a small family gathering to celebrate a whole year with this sweet baby boy.
Here are a few highlights:








Cousins!

WOW what a mess!!!!
Thanks to everyone who came. It was a fun night.

2 comments:

Janelle. said...

Hi Crystal! I am glad you found my blog! That class in Auburn was really fun...a nice time to just get out and be with people who love taking pictures! I'm sure my husband gets bored with my camera talk sometimes:) Here is the Placer adult Education website: http://www.puhsd.k12.ca.us/adult/

The class is called "Historic Old Town Auburn Photo Shoot" I'm not sure when the next one is scheduled, but I would keep looking on the website. It's a good opportunity. Good luck with everything, let me know if you have any questions!

OLIVIA said...

What fun! I love that your son destroyed his birthday cake!