Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Silly Haylee

I finally have something to blog about! I guess I really do every day, but these things were just too cute to not share. A few so sweet and adorable things happened in the last few days.

The other day, I had left Haylee and McKay in their room for a minute, and McKay was fussing a little bit, and then all of a sudden he had stopped. When I went back into the room, this is what I saw:

Haylee was reading to McKay! And he had calmed down and was watching her and listening! He totally loves his big sister. He always smiles when she looks at him and smiles, and he giggles and 'talks' to her all the time. Its so sweet.

Baby just woke up so I'll have to post the other adorable story later. It's a little longer. Hugs, and goodnight!

2 comments:

Emily and Aaron Carter said...

That really is so cute! Glad to see you have a blog!

Herlehy Family said...

That is so cute! What a big helper.