Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My funny kids...

Here's the other adorable story I had to share:

The other day, Haylee said she was going to 'change the baby's diaper,' which she says sometimes referring to one of her dolls, so I didn't think much of it. After a little bit of too much quiet, I went in to check on her and this is what I found! She was changing MY baby's diaper! Is this not just toooo adorable???

I was just watching at the doorway.... she went through the whole process.... I came in when she was wiping... then she went and got medicine and opened the bottle, put some on her finger and wiped it on him, closed the bottle, then got a clean diaper, put it underneath him.... She's so cute! I sure adore my children. Motherhood is great.

Here's a silly thing McKay's been doing:

Reaching all the way behind him and grabbing things from his bumbo seat:

And I had to add this cute face picture as well:
He's been doing that sucking on his bottom lip thing and its sooo cute!
Guess that's it for now! Night everyone!

3 comments:

Janeal said...

I LOVE that 3rd photo... what a great kid!

1 month!

THE TAYLORS said...

Ok, so I totally agree and see the resemblance of McKay and little William Perryman! lol... I thought my lil' Ryan and Tammy's son looked alike when they were younger too :)

Oh, and the changing diaper thing, that is hilarious!!!

Cadle Clan said...

so cute! (I'm glad I finally found your blog.... I guess I'm a little late on that!)