Sunday, November 9, 2014

Not Catching Up

Okay so obviously I'm not going to be able to catch up from my looooong sabatical, but suffice it to say we have another baby now (Hyrum) and we moved to Auburn and Brandon bought a dental practice!  Yay!  We're loving the whole lot of it and are very grateful for our beautiful days.  But then, most of you already know about most of that anyway thanks to facebook.  So obviously my reason for blogging has changed a bit from when I started, as I keep pretty up to date on most people and on us through facebook.  But I can't really go into detail on facebook or share our stories like I can here, so that's why I've been wanting to pick this back up.  Especially now that we're home educating... I want to be able to share what a wonderful and amazing adventure this is and I also want to be able to share my testimony amongst our every day.  So here I am... restarting this bad boy.  :)

I have a lot I'm excited to share, but for now I'm just going to drop some recent-ish pictures in here that I love.  :)  Enjoy.

March 2014

Some portraits from her baptism invitation shoot




This baby brings us so much joy every. single. day!!




This kid has so much personality!!



And the brightest, most beautiful eyes.


And talk about personality... look at this little cutie....







And this one... whew... he's going to be a heartthrob for sure...










This is her 'Elsa' pose.  :)



I made these for his one year old birthday:



1 comment:

MGSKeller said...

That was an absolute delight after a long hard day. . . thank you. Such wonders in those little precious faces, getting older and wiser far too swiftly. Love you and them more than the sky. . .