Monday, March 12, 2012

A Fun Photoshoot & Playdate

My friend Liz called me up the other day to see if I wanted to go do a photoshoot with her for fun.  I was so excited because it's been awhile since I'd really done any intentional photography.  She's doing beautiful things with her camera, and I jumped at the chance to see her at work.

So off we went to the 'woods' by our house, five kids and two cameras in tow.  Even though I spent much of the time chasing Aaron away from the water, I had a blast and it was sooo good to get out with my camera - it's way too rare for me.  I love these shots I got of my beautiful kiddos.  I'm so glad I am able to capture these precious moments.



This baby has so much personality!

McKay of course was in heaven!

And talk about personality - this one's so full of it!  She's so precious.





The boys...



Funny face - such a happy boy.

Aaron is sooo busy!  He sure keeps me on my toes.  100% boy, for sure.  I can't get him to stay still to save my life!  I love this action shot of him... showing how busy he is.

Looking for ladybugs....



There's something so precious about three little kids examining a ladybug...






'Smell the flower Aaron... no, not eat.. smell...'


Takin' a walk...

After our shoot Liz let me try her awesome lens on my camera... and since my camera card was full, I could only take a couple shots, but I definitely need to get me one of these lenses!  The picture is beautiful!


5 comments:

MGSKeller said...

Love, love, love! What a sweet walk with my babies even though I wasn't there. So many bits and pieces of their personalities shining through. The lighting, the framing, the imaginative 'pieces' of life captured are delightful. You are very talented! Thank you for sharing with us. I wish I could comment individually on each photo.

Rainee said...

Wonderful pictures! I think your friend does a great job! :)

Crystal Dever said...

Thanks Rainee! I actually took these, but you can see her stuff on her blog as well.

Anonymous said...

Cute Crystal! I don't know how I never saw this post! We need to go out & take some more pics again!

MGSKeller said...

So little! Don't know how I missed these, I checked back often for a long while. . . Glad to see MORE! Ah Ahma can't get 'enough'.