Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Haylee's Art Themed Birthday Party

Okay, so it was four months ago... so what?  :)  I'm just glad to have gotten these up somewhere I could share them. 

Haylee had an 'art' themed birthday party full of rainbow colors and lots of art activities. Art and crafts are her favorite things to do, so I thought she'd have so much fun with this kind of party and she did. It was a great day.

Please, please please click on the collage below to see the picture album.  They're much cuter individually and big!  (Then come back here and tell me what you thought!  Or feel free to comment on FB if you're on there!)

  It was a great day for my little girl and it was such a fun party to throw.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Nice job! What a GREAT party.

♥Shelley said...

Wonderful party idea! I may have to do that with Emma this fall. Thanks for the inspirtation.

Rainee said...

Your daughter is sooooo freaking adorable. Thanks for sharing the photos!