Friday, July 9, 2010

Presenting...

Oh, my poor blog, you are so neglected, aren't you?

Ah well... such is the life of the overwhelmed, doing-too-much, no-time-for-anything young mother that I am.  I do try daily to do better... I suppose I will get the hang of it some-day, yes?

But anyway... on to the important reason for this post...

I have yet to share this news with those who can't physically see me... If I've seen you in the past month or two, you surely know.  For the rest of you...

SURPRISE!


Yep, that's right... baby #3 is on her way!  (We don't actually know its a girl until after our ultrasound on Tuesday, but I'm putting my order in.  :)  We actually would adore another boy too though.)  I'm twenty weeks along tomorrow!!  Half-way there!  I'm due November 27th (hoping I get to take this Thanksgiving off from assignments! :) ) and we are sooo excited.

How I'm going to add another child into this overwhelmed, doing-too-much, no-time-for-anything life of mine, I haven't quite figured out... but I have five more months for that, right?  :)

Anyway... woo hoo for us... and we can't wait to meet you little one!

7 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

Congratulations! I will be waiting to hear the big news on Tuesday.

Melissa said...

Yea! Congratulations!

MariePhotographie said...

Congratulations! That is SO exciting!

Lori and Brian Faulconer said...

YAY!!! I'm so happy for you! We really do need to get together... I'm sorry I'm such a flake!

MGSKeller said...

How do you do it? You do less, not more of course! Read Ecclesiastes about fifty times. :: winks :: I know. . . I taught you too well. > I'm sorry!

Very excited for the new addition.
Love you all.

♥Shelley said...

Congratulations : )

Wendy said...

Congrats Crystal and Brandon!!!