Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Today's Walk

Jeeze... I haven't done this in so long I think I've forgotten how! Sorry for the long break... what a crazy summer it's been! Got my mom married off, my brother sent on a mission, still working on getting moved into our new house, and today we started planning my sister's wedding! Eesh! So this isnt a big update... I hope to do that soon. (Waaaay overdue.) But here's a few pictures I wanted to share from today's walk.

McKay was getting so frustrated trying to pull this leaf out of this bush (after watching his sister do it, of course.)

I asked Haylee to help him get it out. It was very sweet.
Then Haylee had to line hers up on every street line, and of couse McKay had to copy his older sister. That was adorable too.

This is the walking/biking path right by our new house. We will spend a lot of time on this little trail. We're so excited about it.


Lavendar in the front yard... Mmm!
McKay with his awesome bread hat...
Haylee knocked out... guess she was beat! She just went right to sleep on her own on the kitchen tile. How cute is that?

Good good day.

4 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

They are both so cute! Another wedding how exciting, your family has had major changes the past month.

Janeal said...

ADORABLE!!! So cute! I LOVE the one with them on the fence... great shot. And the one above it- the flower thing. You're amazing!

I also liked the one where mckay is bending over cause he's so frustrated! cute.

Cute kids. But then you knew that.

THE TAYLORS said...

How much would you charge to take pictures of my family of 4? You are a great photographer... just like your momma said in her talk on Sunday!
McKay is getting so grown up! I remember when you were still pregnant with the little guy.

Rainee said...

congratulations on the new house. I know you've been busy, but it's nice to watch you with family through Blog and Facebook. :)