Friday, June 12, 2009

Marysville Airshow

We spent the day yesterday at the Marysville Air Show and Fly In. It's one of Brandon's very favorite things to do. It was fun being together as a family. I love seeing Brandon in his element. Taking 'shop' with the other pilots. I'm so excited for him to be able to start earning his pilot's license next year. He works so hard for our family and I'm so grateful for all he does. He's such a good man. I can't wait for him to be able to have the joy flying will bring him. He so much deserves it.

All ready for a fun day at the Airshow.





Haylee thought it was so awesome to sit in the plane. She's going to love going up with Daddy.


I had so much fun watching my sweet little girl play so sweetly with my sweet little boy. What a couple of sweeties!
(Click to enlarge)

Daddy's 'copilot'

I love his little hands wrapped around her waist. I hope they always play together like this.


Airplane Haylee

I love the joy in her face when she is so totally delighted. Priceless.


And what's an airshow without a special treat? Chocolate strawberries and whipped cream. Yum!

You can see the full album here: facebook album (You can view it even if you're not a facebook user.)

5 comments:

♥Shelley said...

Looks like a fun day. You're a brave wife to be so supportive of Brandon getting his pilots license. Those little planes make me way to nervous : )

Herlehy Family said...

Looks like a fun day! We went to an air show a couple of years ago and our boys had a great time, they are a lot of fun.

OLIVIA said...

I love your pictures! They are wonderful! We love air shows too, but since the baby is due anytime we thought we'd better stick close to home. I'm excited to hear your husband is pursuing his pilot's license. That's amazing!

Rainee said...

You're an excellent photographer!

Janeal said...

love the airplane arms!