Friday, March 13, 2009

$10 worth of FREE diapers (or wipes, or baby food etc.)! PLUS two free magazine subscriptions!

I just placed my first order with diapers.com and it was great! I didn't have to go to the store, I did it while I was holding my sleeping baby, and they'll deliver it for FREE right to my door! I also got wipes, some baby food, teeting biscuts, and refills for my diaper pail! All without going to a store (which I really hate), within the comfort of my own home, and they'll bring it all to me! How cool is that?!

If you haven't used diapers.com yet, you've got to try it. Use this code: CRYS4014 and get $10 off your first order. Hey, free diapers is always good right?! Plus, you get a free subscription to Parenting magazine, or you can choose to get a rebate for about $15 instead! AND you get a FREE subscription to Babytalk magazine! (Make sure you check the box when you register for the site). Not to mention I get a $5 credit on my account!

If you haven't done this, give it a try! Hey... free diapers (and other baby related stuff) never hurt anyone! And there's always baby showers too!

3 comments:

R @ Rebecca's Roundup said...

I need to check this out!!!

Rainee said...

If only I have a kid, I probably would love to check it out! :)

Unknown said...

I would like to buy diapers from Diapers.com... It is best store and provides great offers...